A mother from the United States went through an unimaginable fear after her daughter came out of the room crying and began to moan in pain. The child, only 13 years old, had terrible marks on her neck, as if someone had tried to strangle her.

It may seem hard to believe, but her cell phone caused these terrible injuries. The girl was talking to a friend while holding her cell phone connected to a wall charger. She had a metal necklace around her neck, which apparently formed an electric arc and caused those severe burns.

After this incident, the girl’s mother complained to the mobile operator, who offered to pay for the necessary medical care for the child.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *